Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yesterday was really fun! We went to my horseback riding therapy and were really surprised to see that Snickers had Purple Fever just like the rest of Baltimore. His mane was dyed purple and he had two Ravens symbols painted on his backside! It was pretty cool! I did a really good job riding and didn't fuss at all when I got on him. Maybe next time or the time after that I will be ready to ride alone!

After we came home and I had a nap we went over to Grandma Jan's. We went to the mall and had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. It was okay, but the thunderstorms really scare me, so we left early. We went and played in the kids area of the mall and that is my favorite place! I had so much fun!

Today was a big day cause the Ravens were playing. Daddy stayed in front of the TV all day long! Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don came over to take me swimming, but when we got to the pool there was a swim meet so we couldn't go in. That was okay cause we went to the playground instead and had a great time! It would have been the perfect day, but alas...our Ravens lost :( Poor Daddy, he really wanted them to win!

No comments: