Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today was great! Daddy had the day off cause of President Ford and Grandma Donna got off early. It is sad he died, but I was so happy to get to spend extra time with two of my favorite people! Mommy said she remembers when Ronald Regan died cause she was staying in the NICU with me that night, and she saw it on their TV. Boy, have I come a long way from my NICU days!!!

Daddy called about my video game today and it is defective! So we have to take it back and get another one...talk about bad luck! Grandma Jan, hold onto that reciept incase we can't get one that works! Grandma Donna did bring me some paper and chalk today, so at least I can color some on my new easel. She came over to help Mommy with the house and I helped too! I helped with the laundry...well kinda.

I tried out my new walker today but the way she rigged it didn't really work. I think this is a job for Grandpop Bill!

No comments: