Monday, January 08, 2007

This morning my OT came over, bright and early! We played a bunch and I was very cooperative, I was also in a pretty good mood. She went over my test scores with Mommy and they were good. In one area I even scored in the normal range....and believe me, I am not normal! OT is my strongest subject though. My teacher was supposed to come over today too, but she couldn't cause her son is sick! I hope you get well soon Sean, cause I miss Ms. Dorothy and I want her to be happy again!

I spent the rest of the day just playing. I found a book I hadn't looked at in a long time so I read that for a while. I pulled a bunch of junk mail off the sofa and chewed on it. Mommy thinks it is weird that I have started eating paper all the sudden, but I have my reasons. Me and Mommy drew the most beautiful picture on my easel with my new big crayons. I like them cause the skinny ones are too hard to hold.

No comments: