Monday, October 09, 2006

Daddy had today off because this is the day we celebrate the Indians finding Columbus!

My OT came over this morning. We had lots of fun. I still won't stack blocks but today I did a really good job stringing beads. After she left I took a nap and then we all went to Sam's Club. It was really fun at Sam's Club, they had all kinds of neat toys and books there, but Mommy didn't buy me any. Just formula for Cooper! After that we went to Bob Evans for dinner. I had a great time there! I read the kids menu and colored on it with both a green and blue crayon. I also colored the wall next to me a little! Then I tried to eat the blue crayon so Daddy took it away. That was before my fries came. Once I saw those fries I didn't want to eat anything but them. They were extra yummy!

No comments: