Friday, October 13, 2006

This morning we went to my movement class and it was really fun as usual. I have been thinking about that "If you're happy and you know it" song a lot lately. I am happy, and I know how to clap my hands! So this morning when the teacher started singing that song and said "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." I clapped my hands really hard. Then when she sang "If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet." I clapped my hands even harder. And when she sang "If you're happy and you know it pat your head." You guessed it...I clapped my hands again. Mommy thought it was funny, but I was just trying to participate...I will get it all someday.

This afternoon we went to speech at Loyola. It was really fun too. I did spit up on the slide though, sorry Jennifer! After speech we all went to the mall and I got my haircut. I was pretty good, not too squirmy. They had Sesame Street on the TV so that helped a lot. Mommy said I needed a haircut really bad because she noticed this morning that I was starting to get a mullet! The nice chinese lady told Mommy that my hair growing in a tail like that meant I would have a sibling. She showed the lady Cooper and said..."You're right!"..Then the lady asked if Cooper has a tail. I guess we have to wait for him to grow some more hair first. I do hope he has one cause I really want a baby sister someday!

No comments: