Monday, October 30, 2006

We had such a busy exciting weekend that I didn't even have time to update my blog! Here is a recap ...

On Saturday Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don came to pick me and Cooper up. They took us to a really fun party at the YMCA. Then we went back to their house for a nap and then to Friendly's for dinner. It was a really fun day! When we got home guess who was here? Great Grandma Berta! I totally love Grandma Berta so I was really excited to see her. She gave me two great books to read. She also gave Cooper a toy that plays the Itsy Bitsy Spider song and I love playing with that too. I push the buttons and then dance to the music!

Sunday was Grandma Donna's 50th birthday! Mommy worked really hard to give her a nice surprise party...but it turned out Grandma was the only one not surprised! She knew all along, Grandma Donna is so clever! It was still a great party and I got to see so many friends and family. I had a great time!

Great Grandma Berta was still here today so we played together a bunch today too! We all got surprised again this morning cause my teacher showed up and we weren't expecting her! It was okay cause we were all up, even if some of us were still in our PJs. I had a really good session with her and didn't cry at all! I did a really good job on the puzzle and also at sorting colors. Once again I amazed and impressed everyone in the room! People should have more faith in me!

No comments: