Friday, October 27, 2006

I had so much fun today! This morning me and Mommy played hookey from movement class and went to a Halloween party instead. It was at Jack's house, the same kid I went to play with on Monday. There were tons of other kids there, but I went right for that doggie door as soon as we got there! I love that thing, it opens and closes and I can stick my head out and get some fresh air whenever I want. After I got my fill of the doggie door I went and played with all the kids. It was really great. There were trick or treat bags to decorate but I was too busy doing other stuff. Miss Becki gave me one of her sample bags to take home and she gave me a little thing of playdough to put in it! The party was much more fun than movement class would have been, I am so glad Mommy decided we could go!

This afternoon I went to speech at Loyola. It was fun and I did a good job. I made a "mmmm" sound when I was supposed to and when Miss Jennifer told me to crawl throught the tunnel in the motor room I really understood her and went and did it (even though I really wanted to climb up the slide again)! The ride home really sucked though cause we got stuck in traffic for a whole hour! When we got home Mommy unsnapped my carseat and I slid out all on my own....I just couldn't get out of that car fast enough!

Tonight Mommy showed me some of the videos of me from my blog. I am one handsome and talented guy! Maybe one day I can be on TV, "Life Goes On, the Quinn Years".

No comments: