Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I had a great time at the Halloween party today! We got up, ate, got all dressed up in our costumes and walked up the street to the party. It was great! I was dressed as a firefighter and my costume fit perfectly. It was even easy to crawl around in, which was important cause I crawled around every inch of that party! There were lots of other kids there and they were all dressed up too! Even some of the mommies dressed up, but not mine...she is just too cool for that I guess. There was music and all the kids were dancing. I joined in from the sidelines then decided that wasn't good enough for me. I crawled right into the middle of the dance floor and danced with the other kids. Of course they were all standing up and dancing, but I do a pretty good job sitting down. There were bubbles and games and I got a sticker! My two favorite parts were playing with the sequin and fur purse I found and hiding under the food table. But I really like watching all the other kids too. It was a great party!

No comments: