Thursday, October 12, 2006

We didn't go anywhere today, Mommy said she needed a break! We played a bunch and I watched some TV. Mommy and me did a lot of walking today, mostly one handed. I also walked across the living room five times behind my shopping cart...all by myself!! It still makes me nervous, but I did a really good job controlling it. Plus when I was holding Mommy's hand I was barely even holding on. I think walking might be my present to Mommy for Christmas this year! We'll see...

This afternoon my speech teacher came over. We had a good time. We sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider together and read a book. She blew bubbles and I said "bu, bu, bu" when I wanted more. Tomorrow me and Mommy go to Movement Group and Speech at Loyola. Fridays used to be my day off...not anymore!!

Also, Mommy called the place where I am going to be doing horseback riding therapy today! They said I can't start until February, but I should be able to do it. Sounds like a ton of fun!

No comments: