Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I had a really fun day today! Mommy brought some new toys home last night for Cooper, but I got to play with them too. I thought it was so cool when Cooper got in his new excersaucer. I went over and checked everything out. I liked it a lot because I got to stand face to face with Cooper and I never get to do that! Then I realized that the new toy is shaped kinda like a tunnel and decided to crawl through it! Mommy laughed because I disappeared and then all of the sudden Cooper started moving along the toy. It was cause I was crawling under him and taking him along with me! I also got to play with the new Snoopy that Grandma Donna got me. It was a fun day!

Yesterday we all got our Halloween cards in the mail. I really liked mine, Cooper wasn't sure what to do with his, and Portia totally went nuts for hers (it had a treat in it). Thanks Grandma Jan!

No comments: