Friday, October 06, 2006

Today was really boring! It was raining out so we didn't go to my movement class. Then my speech teacher called and cancelled so we didn't end up going anywhere today. That is okay though, yesterday was so exciting I needed a day off.

Mommy kept trying to get me to sign "book" today. But I didn't really understand what she wanted so everytime she said "sign book" I pointed to my eye. I thought that was what she wanted and was pretty proud of myself. By the end of the day Mommy adjusted and would just say "where is your eye?". I think learning more than one thing a week is going to be too tough for me right now, I like to take things slow, you know?

Grandma Donna came over today, but just for a few minutes. She dropped off a new Halloween costume for me. I am going to be a fireman! Just like Uncle Adam used to be before he grew his beard and stopped cutting his hair!

No comments: