Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today was so great!!! Grandma Donna came over and fed me breakfast and then we all went to my field trip at a farm. It was the greatest field trip ever! When we got there my teacher Dorothy was there and so was my old teacher Norma. Ms. Norma didn't even recognize me cause I have grown up so much since she last saw me. She was really impressed with how much hair I have now!

So I saw all kinds of cool animals like chickens, goats, and pigs. I also got to see a bunch of other kids and they were almost as interesting as the animals. We all went on this really great tractor ride around the farm and me and Grandma cuddled so I wouldn't be scared or climb over the side. I liked the ride so much I clapped when it was over. Then we went and picked pumpkins! We got four of them, 2 bigger ones for Grandma and Mommy and 2 little ones for me and Cooper. I really liked walking through the pumpkin patch! Snack time was pretty cool too...animal crackers...yummy! But the best part was hanging out with Grandma Donna all morning, I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if she wasn't there!

It was a great trip and I am so lucky that I get to do cool stuff like that! I am gonna give my teacher a big hug next time I see her to thank her for organizing such a wonderful day!

No comments: