Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I felt a little better when I woke up this morning, I think the humidifier helped. Unfortunately this cold seems to come with a stomach component and I have woken up with leaking diapers the last 3 days! I also have a nasty diaper rash...my first ever! Oh well, it doesn't really bother me.

My teacher came over this morning and I really showed off for her. I walked around with one hand held. I pointed to my eye. I even showed her how I clap in the right place for "Happy and you know it". Then I suprised her and Mommy by patting my head at the right place in the song! My teacher was really impressed with me!!! Then my PT came over this afternoon. We were supposed to meet at the park, but it was raining. That is okay, we still had a good time and I showed her how good I am getting at walking with one hand held.

I was supposed to go get a hearing test tommorow, but I got out of it! The insurance called and said they wouldn't cover it and Mommy doesn't really think I need it anyway. One hearing test a year is plenty...especially cause I hate them so much!!

No comments: