Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Two playgrounds in one day!!! Life is sweet!

This morning we went to a new playground and met up with some other kids and their moms. It was really great! I was so excited to be around so many other kids my age. I climbed up some slides, made a picture on the ground with some chalk, and swung in the swing. I thought the swing was the most exciting part, but Mommy thought the most exciting part was when I walked around only holding one of her hands! She was amazed that I did it, but I just want to be like all the other kids. Plus, I have discovered I really hate crawling on mulch! It was a great morning!

Then this afternoon we did PT in the playground up the street again. I was a good boy and showed Lindalee how I can walk pretty good only holding one hand. She was blown away! She said the only thing I was missing was motivation and we seem to have found that. I had much more fun on the swing when Lindalee pushed me...she makes me go much higher than Mommy does!!

Tommorow is the Halloween party. I tried on my firefighter costume tonight and it fits perfectly. As expected I won't leave the hat on my head...I like playing with it though!

No comments: