Monday, October 23, 2006

I was so not in the mood for therapy this morning! Both my teacher and my OT came over at the same time, and I just didn't want to have anything to do with them. They made me mad cause they said I couldn't throw stuff on the floor. I'm Quinn....I spend half my life throwing stuff on the floor, who are they to tell me to change??!! So I had a minor breakdown and ended up watching Barney instead of doing therapy.

This afternoon we went over to a new friend's house, it was soooo much fun! There was a little boy named Jack who is my age, and a little boy named Sam who is Cooper's age. The babies didn't do anything fun at all, but me and Jack explored, played with lots of toys, and even went outside! Jack is such a cool guy, he showed me all his toys and was really nice to me...even if he wouldn't share his golden beads with me, I still really liked him! The best part about Jack's house was the doggie door. I kept crawling into the kitchen so I could play with it. I never tried to crawl out, which really surprised Mommy, but I had a great time opening and closing it! I have to figure out how to tell Mommy that Portia needs one of those!!!

No comments: