Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am still sick! Today my nose was running pretty bad and my diaper leaked again last night so I got another bath. But besides all that I feel great! We hung out and played all morning and then my speech teacher came over. I signed "book" for her 3 times!! That is my third sign! Now that Mommy taught me the "pat your head" part of "If your happy and you know it" that is all I do! All these different songs and signs are just a little confusing for me, but I will figure it out eventually.

The GI doctor called today and we got an appointment for December 1st. I am really not looking forward to that, but Mommy says I have to stop spitting up. We aren't going anywhere fun tommorrow cause I am sick, but Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill are coming for dinner! That is all the fun I need!

No comments: