Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today stared out kind of boring, but it got better eventually! Lindalee came over for PT but she didn't get the memo about me being on a strike against therapy. She actually expected me to work! So I threw a fit and ended up watching the Wiggles while her and Mommy talk. She said next week she is only going to play with Cooper and ignore me. Silly woman...those silly mind games won't work on me....or will they?

After she left Grandma Donna came over and we all went over to Shawna's house for dinner. Shawna is the nice lady who gives me all her son's old clothes. We stopped at the supermarket to pick up dinner first and boy was that fun! I loved sitting in the cart and looking around. I was totally facinated with the moving belt at the checkout line. It was a great place...I never get to go to the supermarket cause Mommy always has our groceries delivered. Too bad, I think I would really enjoy going to the supermarket every week!

Shawna's house was paradise! They have a fishtank, a three year old, and a dog! The dog kept bringing me his ball and I would throw it for him and he would bring it back. It was really fun! I wish Portia did that. We had dinner and I discovered I love potatoe salad! Then we went downstairs and watched a little Beauty and the Beast, that looks like an excellent movie! It was a really fun night and I was so worn out I fell asleep on the car ride home.

No comments: