Monday, October 02, 2006

My OT came over today and I was really excited to see her. Every toy she brought out I got so excited I could barely control myself! We played with all the usual stuff. I am getting better at the pop up toy but when she gives me blocks all I want to do is make a train, not stack them. She said she regrets ever showing me how you can push blocks together and make a train, but I think it is the greatest!

Today I watched Blues Clues for the first time, that show rocks! I didn't figure out any of the clues, but I still really liked watching it. We listened to my Milkshake CD for the first time since I learned to dance. I really liked that music and it was really easy to dance to. Me and Mommy had a great time dancing together! I am a much better dancer than she is though.

Tommorow we get to do PT at the playground! I can't wait!

No comments: