Sunday, October 01, 2006

Today was great! I got to play with Daddy a bunch and then we all went out for a family date. We went to Panera for dinner(thanks Aunt Jean)and it was a really cool place. I had a great time watching all the people and chewing on the really chewy bread. After dinner we went to the mall. When we got there Daddy realized we had a flat tire...don't worry it was on the stroller not the car! So we found a store that sold bicycle pumps and Daddy fixed it. It was a lot smoother ride afterwards. We also went to Old Navy and I got some new shirts...I am gonna be stylin! Old Navy is my and Mommy's favorite store! They didn't have any good hoodless halloween costumes there this year though, oh well.

Then we went to my favorite place, the food court! Mommy bought some ice cream for us to share. Unfortunately the mall was about to close so they were all out of my favorite flavor (vanilla) so we got Chocolate Chip. Everytime I got a chip I kinda freaked out, but ice cream is ice cream and I really enjoyed it. After that we practiced some walking around the big open area of the food court. It was fun but I was tired so all I wanted to do was crawl.

No comments: