Wednesday, November 01, 2006

As you can see from my pictures, I had a great Halloween!!! I got to see three grandmas and a grandpa. I went trick or treating to a couple of houses. I really liked playing with all the candy, but I don't think I am quite ready to eat it yet. Yesterday I aslo got to go to the playground with Mommy. We were supposed to meet Lindalee, but she never showed up. I had a great time anyway!

Today we went to my Down Syndrome playgroup. It was just me and two girls. I like girls and all, but boys are more fun! I was really impressed with Tatum's walking, if a girl can do it, I can do it! I better start trying harder. My speech teacher came over today. She just got back from her honeymoon so she was in a really good mood. I was a good boy today and moved my lips like she wanted and signed "book" twice!

I also need to tell everyone that I now officially blow kisses! Actually, I put my hand up to my lips and then blow raspberries...but people seem to get the idea. Mommy says it is really cute!

No comments: