Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This morning we just hung out. We didn't do anything too exciting, just watched TV and played. Mommy put me down for a nap, but I refused to sleep. I played instead and she could hear me laughing in my crib the whole time. That probably wasn't too smart cause I was a little tired when it was time for PT. We met Lindalee at the playground cause it was so nice out today. I love doing PT at the playground! I did some walking holding hands, I climbed up a few slides. I decided to go down the slide backwards on my belly today. I have never done that before, I usually go head first on my belly. But since I have recently figured out that I am always supposed to back off of high stuff, I thought I should give that a try. I liked it!

Grandma Donna stopped by tonight, but she only stayed long enough to say hi and give me a kiss. I was hoping she would spend the night again!!!

No comments: