Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday cause Grandma Donna slept over, and the computer is in the guest room now. I had so much fun with Grandma Donna. We played and sang and went through clothes together. She shared her dinner with me as usual, it was great. Actually, all of yesterday was great!

In the morning we went with Grandma Jan to the mall to get our pictures taken. I wans't too into it at first but then the lady started tickling me and I was all smiles. While they were taking Cooper's picture I managed to escape into the mall, but Mommy caught me before I got to far. After picture time it was lunch time! We went to the food court and I ate nuggets and fries from McDonalds. I had a great time at the mall!

Today was really fun too! We went to the MOMs Club meeting this morning and I spent the whole time playing with the other kids in the nursery. Mommy stayed with me but that was silly cause I didn't need her! There were lots of neat toys and a cool playhouse that I just loved! Then I found the books and sat down and looked at them for a while. Mommy was really proud of me cause I was the only kid there that even looked at the books. It was sooooo much fun! I can't wait till next month so I can do it again.

This afternoon my speech teacher came over. I did a really good job with her. I signed book and pointed to both my eye and my nose! I am getting to be quite the smarty pants!

No comments: