Monday, November 20, 2006

This morning was fun. My OT came over and we had a great time playing and coloring. After my nap me and Mommy went to get my neck x-ray. That was not fun. First they tried to get me to sit still and look in a certain direction...yeah right. Then they put me in this horrible contraption to keep me still and I really hated that. See below for a picture Mommy found of it. If you ask me that is child abuse!!! I didn't stop crying until we were halfway home!

When we got home I was pleasently surprised to see Grandpop Bill was there! He stayed for dinner and we played a bunch. He is so much fun!!! He really made me laugh and I had a great time with him even though I was tired and in kinda a bad mood. He didn't share his dinner with me the way Grandma Donna always does though!

No comments: