Thursday, November 09, 2006

We finally made it to Ms. Dorothy's playgroup and it was really fun! There were a bunch of other kids there and we did some serious playing. They had a rice table there but I checked it out and decided I wasn't interested...I prefer sand. We did circle time and I clapped my hands and patted my head for Happy and You Know It. When they pulled out the tunnel everyone was really excited but all the other kids were too scared to go through. Not me! I crawled right on through and everyone clapped for me! I was the only one to do it! Mommy was really proud of me, I could tell. Ms. Dorothy had this cool velcro board with colors on it that I really liked playing with. I am her favorite student so she let me take it home with me! She is the greatest! Oh, I also wore my squeaky shoes and everyone thought they were really cool!

No comments: