Sunday, November 12, 2006

I had a really fun weekend! Yesterday we went to the playground with Grandpa Don and Grandma Jan. Then we went to dinner and I ate a yummy grilled cheese sandwich. When Mommy came over to Grandma's to pick me up I ran (crawled really fast) away from her cause I didn't want to leave! I was just having too much fun.

Today we went to Grandma Donna's house to celebrate Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah's birthdays. I thought it was kinda weird that Aunt Sarah didn't even come to her own party, but I guess she was too busy with her music. I understand, my music is really important to me too! I had a great time playing with my cousins AJ and Jeffrey and also exploring Grandma's house. At dinner I choked on a tortilla and got really upset. So I had to go watch Sesame Street instead of eat dinner. Grandpop Bill has a really awesome huge TV!!! That is definately what I want for Christmas....do you think Santa reads my blog?

No comments: