Thursday, November 30, 2006

I had a great time today at PT with Pat Winders! She found this really cool walker thing for me to use. Usually those things scare me and I really hate them. But this one had a little seat on it that made me feel really secure. They strapped me in and I took off! I walked all over the building all by myself. I got to control how fast I went and what direction...it was so cool! I didn't even use the seat (I was too busy walking), but knowing it was there made all the difference! Mommy was so excited she told Pat she was going to steal the walker! She was only kidding though. It is a really expensive walker so Mommy is trying to figure out how to get me one at home. She said she wants to take me to the mall and let me loose! I hope we get a walker at home soon cause that sounds like fun!!!!

Tonight Grandma Donna came over. I had a great time playing with her and she shared her dinner with me, yum! It was a great day!

No comments: