Monday, November 27, 2006

I had a double session again this morning. Both my teacher and my OT came over. I didn't mind too much, it was actually fun! My OT tested me on a couple of things...I am going to be taking lots of tests until I turn 3! I did pretty good. I got partial credit for almost everything. One of the tests was turning the pages of a book...Hello?? I spend half my life looking at books! I aced that one. I got partial points for opening scissors but not cutting with them and also for putting two pieces in a puzzle but not putting the last one in. My teacher didn't test me, we just played.

Tonight me and Mommy went and played on my new climber (see pictures below). It was so much fun! I love that thing!!! We also finally played with my Little People construction worker set. I got it last year but wasn't ready for it yet. I am ready now...it was fun!

No comments: