Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well, I charmed the pants off that psychologist! I gave her some shy little smiles and had her eating out of my hand. Then I blew her two kisses to seal the deal! She was pretty impressed with me so I don't think she is gonna give me a bad write up or anything. She asked Mommy if I did anything unusual, and Mommy laughed. She said everything I did was unusual, but not in a bad way. I am just a really unique guy....just like my daddy!

This afternoon my speech teacher came over. The rumors are all true, she is leaving at the end of December. I am really going to miss her, we always had so much fun! The bad news is that I probably won't get a new speech teacher. There is a shortage! It is a shame because I am making really good progress. Today I mastered the sign for "book". It is really cute how I do it, I put my hands together like a book, but I do it right under my chin!

No comments: