Friday, November 03, 2006

Today was really fun! Me, Mommy, and Cooper all went to movement class this morning. There was only one teacher and Cooper was being fussy, so I got to crawl most the time instead of walk! It was really fun and I didn't want to go home after. Mommy tried to put me in the bottom stroller seat and I push back and made her fall over backwards into a table! Sorry Mom, but you got the message right? I heard her tell Daddy it was time for Cooper to sit in back!

This afternoon I had speech therapy at Loyola and Daddy got home early so he and Cooper came with us. I had a really good time at speech. I put my lips together for the "m" sound and played really nice in the motor room. When it was time to go I didn't want to leave Ms. Jennifer so I didn't even go to Mommy. I didn't realize we were going to the mall afterwards! I had a great time at the mall. I really enjoyed watching the huge blow up snow globe at JC Penney's. Then we had dinner at the food court. Mommy and me shared so fries and a cinnabon! Mommy was surprised I like the cinnabon cause that is kinda cakey...but it was just too yummy to resist!

No comments: