Sunday, November 26, 2006

Where do I begin??? Today was so awesome! This morning Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over and brought me a new climber with a slide! Well, it wasn't new, Mommy got it off Freecycle, but Grandpop power washed it so it wasn't so dirty anymore. Now it is in my room and I love climbing up the stairs are going down the slide, and climbing up the slide and sliding down the stairs!

After I didn't take a nap (how could I, I was too excited!), we had Burger King for lunch. Their nuggets are even better than McDonalds! Yum-O! Then we all went for a long car ride to see my kinda-cousins Wolfy and Wylde. I had a great time crawling around their house although they didn't have nearly as many toys as I do! We watched them plant a tree (long, gross story), and I ate some yummy crackers. Wolfy didn't want to play with me, all he wanted to do was go outside! I would too if I could run around like he can!

No comments: