Thursday, November 16, 2006

We were supposed to do a bunch of stuff today...but we didn't thanks to the weather! It was really bad out there, flooding and tornado warnings. Plus Mommy really hates going out in the rain. Instead we just hung around. We watched Baby Signing Time and played a lot. I took a really long nap and hung out with Daddy instead of going to get a neck x-ray. We probably have to go next week though. I pulled all my books off the shelf and read them all today! I love books! I bet I will like them even more once I understand what all those letters mean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There
Sounds excellent that wild Quinn is doing so great. What is with his neck? Why does he need to have the x-rays?
Also, I have found another Translocation 21;21 mom! HEr son Melvin is 17 months and cute as can be. She lives in Sweden.I gave her the address to your blog.
Hope all is well with you guys, enjoy the weekend.
The Prince is a sleep after a long week of tons of appointments.
BEst wishes from Christina and Vincent across the pond! (cmolin77@hotmail.com)