Monday, November 13, 2006

This morning was really fun! We went over to my new friend Bobby's house for a playdate! The Rose's from down the street were there too. They have two little twin girls a little older than me and a little boy a little younger than me. I loved having so many kids to play with and a whole new big house to explore! It is even more fun to explore now that I have figured out how to open doors. I had a really great time over there, maybe someday Mommy can get her act together and we can have friends over to our house...then again our house is no fun cause there are gates everywhere!

Good news, Mommy talked to the horse lady today and she said as soon as my neck x-ray is cleared I can start learning to ride! The only bad part is I have to wear a helmet. The lady told Mommy to get me a bicycle helmet and have me wear it while I watch my favorite shows and get my favorite foods. That way when I have to put it on for therapy I will associate it with good stuff. That lady doesn't know me...I am not that easy to trick!!!

No comments: