Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today was great! When I woke up Great Grandma Berta was here! I had a really good time playing with her, she is so much fun. She made me forget I wasn't feeling well, even though my nose is still running and I coughed a few times today.

I did something pretty cool today. I wanted to watch TV but it wasn't turned on. Mommy showed me that there was a card with a picture of a TV on it next to the television. She told me if I brought it to her, I could watch Signing Time! So I did! I went and got the card and brought it over to Mommy and she was really impressed. Me and Grandma Berta watched the whole DVD together and it was great.

My speech teacher also came over today and I did a good job with her too. I made some "m" sounds and signed a little. It was a good session!

No comments: