Monday, November 06, 2006

I got squeaky shoes! I got squeaky shoes! And I love 'em!

Yes, it is yet another stop on Mommy's neverending journey to find the product that is finally going to make me want to walk. This is definately my favorite so far! She got me these sneakers called "Pip Squeakers" and when I step down on them they squeak! And I mean squeak! Loud! I think the squeaking sound is hillarious and the shoes are pretty comfortable. Me and Mommy took a walk around the house and I really enjoyed listening to myself squeak. Then, just as Mommy predicted I would, I figured out how to make them squeak without actually walking on them. First I sat on the floor and spun around in a circle using my feet to push me....squeak! Then I stood next to the sofa and bounced up and down.....squeak, squeak, squeak! It was really fun. Even if the shoes don't help me walk, they sure make me happy. Mommy says it is definately worth fifteen bucks to make me happy!

Besides the new shoes not much else happened today. My OT was supposed to come over but she had to cancel. I just played a bunch and took a long nap.

Mommy says that you should all remember to vote tommorow! Voting is really important, I can't wait until I am 18 so I can do it. Unfortunately she forgot to get me a O'Malley t-shirt! Too bad...I looked so darn cute in my Kerry onesie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you are ready for your next pair of squeaky shoes check out My Shoes Squeak. I think you will be glad you did. We will be launching a new and imporved website in the next week. As an added bonus you can use 10Percent at checkout and save 10 percent off your order.

Happy Squeaking
Patty