Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I had a really fun morning! I played with all my toys and watched some Sesame Street. I was kinda mad when Mommy said I had to take a nap, but then she said it was cause we were going to the playground later! I love the playground! We went to meet Lindalee. It was a really fun PT session, we walked around and swung on the swings. I had such a good time I blew Lindalee a two handed kiss when it was time to go! She and Mommy kept talking about how they couldn't figure out why I won't walk. I wish I could help, but I don't really know myself. Lindalee thinks I am just going to stand up one day and take off...just like I did with sitting!

Daddy had to work late tonight and we really missed him. Mommy had to feed me dinner, change a second dirty diaper of the day, and give me a bath! Usually Daddy does all that! I actually really enjoyed my bath. Me and Mommy had lots of fun splashing in the water! Plus, she is better at not getting water in my eyes than Daddy is. The school district's psychologist is coming over tommorow, Mommy thinks if I smell good she'll say good things about me!

No comments: