Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I had a rough day today. It all started when Mommy came into my room this morning and woke me up! Well, I hate to be woken up! I tried to just keep my eyes closed and turn my face away from Mommy, but she didn't get the idea. She said I had to wake up cause the speech teacher was coming over. I was mean to Mommy all morning cause I was still mad at her for forcing me to get up. But when the speech teacher got here I was as sweet as could be! I really like this teacher, she makes me laugh lots...the old speech teacher just wasn't any fun! I had a great time during our session but still didn't talk. Plus, I was too distracted by having fun that I wouldn't even clap for her.

Then I got to take a nap and Mommy woke me up again!!!! She said this time the OT was coming over, I was even madder this time! Of course I was good for the OT. I even talked a bunch, but still didn't want to clap. Hey, if they want to see me clap they should watch the video like everyone else!

I went to sleep really early tonight cause I missed out on so much sleep earlier today. Tommorow we only have one appointment, so maybe Mommy won't have to wake me up at all!

No comments: