Friday, March 10, 2006

Today was fun, no therapy!!! I watched Signing Time and I love that DVD. Mommy is hoping that if I watch it enough that I might just decide on my own to start signing. I don't know about that, but it is really entertaining!

What I was really into today was the stairs! I kept climbing up the first two steps and then just looking up the long flight of stairs. Then Mommy came over and put my fishtank on one of the upper steps and I went for it! I climbed up the whole flight of stairs with no help from Mommy and no Teddy Grahms to bribe me. I did it a bunch more times today too. One time I went over and brought my little toy with me and put it one step up and then looked at Mommy to let her know I wanted to go for it! When we did I laughed the whole time, it was fun and when I got to the top of the steps I just kept crawling right into my room and we played in there for a while.

It was a really fun day! Tommorow I get to go over to Grandma Jan's house...I can't wait!!!

No comments: