Monday, March 13, 2006

My teacher came over today but she didn't want to play with me!! She and Mommy just talked a lot about me and looked at bunches of papers. She did bring me some books about babies though, she loaned them to us cause she says it is gonna be really important for me to learn about babies!

Then this afternoon me and Mommy went to her doctors appointment. It was pretty boring, but at least we didn't have to wait too long this time. Then we got a big suprise because Lindalee (my PT) was there too! Plus she had her little boy Jack with her. That kid sure was interesting! He was running all over and getting into everything. He gave me some of his snack and couldn't believe that I didn't like it! I really had a fun time watching him and playing with him, even though it was only for a little bit. He kept putting the toy container over his head and then laughing, it was really funny so I laughed too! It made a boring trip to the doctors a lot more fun.

For dinner tonight I ate speghetti O's with meatballs. It was pretty yummy! Then cause I had been such a good boy today, Mommy gave me pudding for dessert! Now that was yummy!!!

No comments: