Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We went to the eye doctor today and it wasn't fun! At first everything was okay, but then they put these drops in my eyes and I got really mad!!!! By the time we got to see the eye doctor I already knew I wasn't going to cooperate. He tried to get me to look at him but I refused. I would look to the side and when he moved to that side I would look to the other! He seemed nice enough, singing and everything, but I just wanted to make sure he didn't put those horrible things in my eyes again. He finally held my head and looked in my eyes and it really wasn't that bad. The good news is my eyes are just fine and I don't need to get glasses yet!!! He said my vision was good enough to pass the drivers license test...but I don't need a drivers license, I have my Mommy to drive me wherever I want to go!!

No comments: