Monday, March 27, 2006

My teacher came over this morning. It was a pretty fun visit. She brought lots of neat stuff with her for me to play with. Still, she is really strict and won't put up with me not cooperating. But doesn't she see how increadibly cute I am???

After that I took a nap. When I woke up me and Mommy played with my new automatic bubble blower that I got for my birthday. It was really fun and I am totally good at pulling down the handle all by myself. We watched bubbles and laughed for at least a half hour, it was soooo much fun! Then the Peapod guy came and delievered the groceries. I tried to crawl right out the door, but Mommy grabbed me.

My new thing is that I really want to climb up on the sofa myself. I keep standing next to it and lifting my one leg as far as I can. Unfortunately, I am not quite tall enough yet so I always end up falling over. Oh well, I just gotta grow one more inch and I'll have it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are cute, also good and smart, give your teacher time, Love you
G G Berta.