Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today was fun! We didn't have any appointments at all, so we got to sleep in and play all day. I watched one of my Signing Time videos and then I had a good time exploring the living room. T.V. looks really different when you stand right in front of it! I stood there and tried to grab stuff when it went by, Mommy says I am so cute she doesn't even mind the fingerprints. I also tried to climb onto the sofa a couple of times. My legs still aren't long enough so I fell every time, I am still not ready to give up though!

Mommy says the PT wants me to work on bouncing so we went to Mommy's room and jumped on her bed! Mommy sang "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" and helped me to jump. It was really fun and I cracked up everytime Mommy threw me down on the bed on the part of the song where the monkey bumps his head. I know it was supposed to be physical therapy for me....but Mommy was really out of breath by the time the fifth monkey fell of the bed!

I took a late nap and got to stay up late with Daddy and play! That was lots of fun!!!

No comments: