Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today we went to see Pat Winders. I didn't want to go cause I thought she was gonna make me walk, but she didn't! She and Mommy decided to give me a break from walking for a little while, they are hoping I will get over my issues with it. Pat did say she wanted me to practice bouncing because it will help me walk. So when we got home tonight Mommy put me in my jumper and it was pretty fun. Much better than having to walk!!

This afternoon Lindalee came over for the last time but she brought the new PT with her. I wasn't too sure about her at first, but then she sang to me and I liked her a lot! And then after they left Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over!!! That was so much fun, we played and had dinner. Then they had to leave cause they were going to the Down Syndrome Grandparents Group meeting. Imagine that, a whole meeting where all they do is talk about it me!!!

No comments: