Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wow, I had a really exciting day! I got to spend all morning with Daddy which was so nice cause I haven't seen much of him lately. I wanted to show him how I can climb the stairs all by myself so I did it without even needing a toy to encourage me! Mommy says they are getting a new gate now since I am so good at it, too bad! Then I took a nap, and then the excitement started!

Grandma Jan came and picked me up and we went to the playground!! It was so nice out today that I didn't even have to wear a coat. There were lots of other kids there and it was fun to watch them. I swung in the swing a little, but am still not thrilled with it. It was really great to play outside and be around other kids. After the playground we went to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe!!! Boy, is that play cool! There were all kinds of animals moving around and even a huge fishtank. I had a great time and I ate some dinosaur chicken nuggets too. The thunderstorm that they have kinda scared me a little, but I handled it like a big boy and didn't cry!

No comments: