Saturday, March 25, 2006

Last night and today were so much fun! I got to spend the night at Grandma Donna's house and that was great. Even though I was sleepy I played and played. We even went out to eat, that was lots of fun too.

Today Great Grandma Berta came to visit with her friends Connie and Christine! I barely ever get to see them because they all live in Philadelphia. It was so great cuddling with Grandma Berta and playing with Connie and Christine. Christine is so funny, she really cracks me up! I showed everyone how I can climb the stairs and how good I am getting at doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider all by myself, everyone was really impressed. It was a great day! Now I am happily back home in my own crib with Mommy, Daddy, and Portia. Life is good.

Actually it is better than good! Connie and Christine gave me the best early birthday present ever! It is an automatic bubble blower, whoopeee!!

No comments: