Thursday, March 30, 2006

What a fun day!! We watched the Wiggles all the way through for the first time. Mommy wasn't impressed, but I liked it a lot. I still prefer Signing Time though, but as long as I can watch both I am good.

My PT came over and that went pretty well. Even though I was tired I cooperated. We worked on sitting and standing mostly. We played with the ball and I showed her how good I am at climbing the stairs. It was fun and I am really starting to get used to the new PT, she seems really nice.

Grandma Donna came over tonight and that was the best part of my day!!! Mommy was gonna put me to sleep cause I was so cranky...but not when Grandma is here!!!! I wanted to cuddle and play so I got my second wind and had a great time. I helped her put away the laundry and we read some books. Then after dinner I was snacking on Cheerios and Grandma wanted some, so I fed them to her! I picked them up and put them right in her mouth, it was really funny! Mommy says I am gonna be such a good big brother with skills like that!

Tommorow is Friday and I get to spend almost all day with Daddy. First we have to go to Speech, but after that I have the whole weekend to play, play, play!!!

No comments: