Friday, March 03, 2006

Today was lots of fun! First we went to my speech therapy and I did great. I didn't need Mommy in the room with me at all and I behaved perfectly. Everyone was really impressed.

After we came home and I took a nap, me, Mommy, and Daddy all went to the mall. We went to Cartoon Cuts and I got my hair cut! It was much better than last time. I only complained when the lady sprayed my hair to get it wet. Besides that I sat pretty still and it was over before I knew it! Mommy says my hair looks much better and I look like a big boy. I saw myself in a mirror in Hechts and I grabbed my hair, I couldn't believe it was all gone! Mommy posted a picture below of my new 'do!

After we walked around the mall a bunch we went to dinner at the Mongolian Grill. I played with chopsticks and ate some of Mommy's chicken. I also ate tons of chocolate pudding! You can probably still see some of it on my face in the picture! I don't care, it was yummy!!!

No comments: