Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well, Mommy tried to update yesterday but Blogger messed up and lost her post. Lets just say it was a really busy day and Mommy was too tired to do the update all over again!

Today was really busy too! In the morning I had my teacher come over. We had lots of fun playing. She brought me this cool wedge thing to play with and climb over and is letting us borrow it! Today she also brought a really neat puzzle that has doors you open and stuff inside the doors. I really liked that!

Then this afternoon my new PT came over. She seems nice but I was really uncomfortable with her cause I don't even know her! I kept crawling over to Mommy and wanting to be picked up and held. I even cried a little, but it was just cause I was a bit scared. Maybe next time will be better, I am just too used to Lindalee!

The good news is I wasn't too tired tonight! I got to play with Daddy lots! We played with all my toys and watched the Simpsons together. Then before bedtime Mommy and me read my Leapad book. I love that thing, even though I still need help to make it go. When Mommy tried to put it away I went right back over to it and pulled it out! Mommy let me read it one more time, but then I had to go to bed. Oh well, there is always tommorow.

I can't wait till tommorow! I am going to spend the night at Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill's house!!! Whoopee!

No comments: