Saturday, March 18, 2006

Today was super fun! I got to play with Daddy all morning and then we went out on a family outing! We went to Ruby Tuesdays, I really like that restraunt! There was so much going on and so much to look at. I liked the cool multi-colored light over our table. I had crackers from the salad bar, some of Mommy's chicken and fries. She even shared her low-carb cheesecake with me, now that was yummy!!! After dinner we went to the mall and walked around, it was really crowded and exciting. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but I adjusted. It was really fun to go out with Mommy and Daddy as a family!

Yesterday was fun too. I had speech in the morning and did a really good job. Then I went over to Grandma Jan's to play. Me and Grandpa Don went for a walk, which I always love. And Grandma gave me some new books for St. Paddy's day. My favorite is the one about the Itsy Bitsy Spider, it has a cool stuffed spider on the front!! I had a great time visiting with them, I am so glad I got to see them this weekend even though they were going away to West Virginia for a few days!

Tommorow is Sunday so we will probably just hang out, sounds like fun to me!!!

No comments: