Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today was fun. Mommy and me hung out and played. I kept trying to climb the stairs. I am really good at getting up the first two and I like to sit and play on the landing. I don't really feel comfortable climbing the rest of the stairs, even though those are carpeted so they are easier. Mommy was real nice and came and played with me on the landing for a while, so that was good.

I took a late nap and when I woke up Grandma Donna was here! What a great suprise. Then an even better suprise was when Grandpop Bill stopped by too! He didn't stay too long, but it was great to see him. Grandma shared her dinner with me, it was steak fajitas and I really liked it! I like spicy food just like my daddy! After dinner we played some more and then I went to sleep, it was a great night!

No comments: