Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today is World Down Syndrome Day! Another day that is all about me, how about that??!!

My OT came over to play with me today. I was in a funny mood, but I still cooperated. We strung beads and stacked stuff. She wanted me to play with play-dooh but I didn't like the way it felt. I also didn't want to color with a crayon, I am more into art appreciation than actually making it. Mommy says I am just not crafty like she is, but she hopes that will change when I get older. Me too, then me and Mommy can do crafts together...that sounds like fun.

I sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider to myself a bunch of times today! At least that is what Mommy thinks I am doing. I just start making all these sounds and moving my hands around like I am doing the spider. It was a fun day. I was all smiles and laughed a bunch...we like days like that!

No comments: